CONDITIONS WE CARE FOR AT HOME
Our home care services exist to offer you or your loved one assistance when it is needed due to health conditions. We make caring for conditions at home possible, so you can be in your own comfortable surroundings. Book an assessment today if you are looking for high-quality Alzheimer’s care, Parkinson’s disease care and Dementia care that matches your needs.
HOW WE HELP
Our Home Care Services
Our care staff receive specialist training to equip them with expert knowledge and understanding of diseases in their various forms and stages. We would be honoured to positively change the quality of you or your loved one’s life. Here are the conditions we provide care for:
We have a deep understanding of the frustrations of living with Alzheimer’s, which is why we reduce distractions and help our clients maintain a daily routine.
PARKINSON’S DISEASE CARE
Our at-home care for Parkinson’s is tailored to the needs and symptoms of the individual, with a personalised care plan.
Engaging our clients in daily activities is just one part of our tailored Dementia care plans.
If you or your loved one are undergoing chemotherapy or other surgery, our care in-home service will be tailored to your personal requirements.
MENTAL HEALTH CARE
We are committed to providing the best possible mental health care service available by supporting individuals with medicine, meal times and daily challenges.
SPINAL INJURY CARE
If you or a loved one is recovering from a spinal injury, we can support you from the comfort of your own home.
Home Care Services
When receiving care services from Rivendell Care, you or your loved one can receive assistance with a wide range of tasks and activities, regardless of the state of health. Our care includes:
- Support in the form of personal care tailored to the needs of you or a loved one
- Specialist care from care staff trained and experienced in Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s disease and stroke care
- Flexible schedule of visits – from short regular visits, through longer visits, overnight care, to all-day care
- Emotional support for you and your loved ones
- Help with household chores such as cleaning or cooking
- Time, diet and medication management tailored to individual needs
- Accompaniment in all kinds of visits, from medical appointments to social visits
- Promoting independence and restoring confidence
Book a Home Care Assessment
At Rivendell Care, we will support you or your loved one to complete daily tasks and maintain a routine from the comfort of home, tailored to what is needed. If you would like further information regarding the conditions we care for, do not hesitate to contact a member of our friendly team.