Our Company Values
- Our service users are at the heart of everything we do
- We inject care into even the most mundane tasks
- We are flexible and responsive
- We are passionate about making a difference
- Continuous improvement through innovation
In today’s world it is common for extended family and friends to be separated from close family by great distances.
What can you do when you are suddenly faced with the challenge of long distance care?
Rivendell Care & Support offers peace of mind by:
- Formulating the care package
- Selecting the qualified care/support worker
- Ensuring total inclusion of any outside support, e.g. social worker, doctor district nurse, social clubs etc
Rivendell Homecare & Support offer a fresh perspective on care and are always looking for innovative new ways to enhance the lives of our clients. If a family member or loved one is away from home or living at distance, your carer will come armed with a computer tablet device connected to mobile internet* (no home internet connection needed) and will set up video calls – a great solution for keeping in touch.
*subject to mobile internet coverage
Meeting Our Team From A Distance
We offer a unique service should family members not be able to make the introductory visit, we are able to arrange a Skype introduction to the management and care worker who will be delivering the care package. We believe that this is another opportunity for you to be able to talk with and get to know us. We always review the service on a regular basis and if you prefer a particular type of medium for us to contact you whilst conducting this review we shall do our very best to accommodate your requirements.