Rivendell Care & Support are looking for new carers in the borough of Barnet to cover the following areas:
Barnet, Hendon, Mill Hill, Finchley, Golders Green, Temple Fortune, Edgware, Whetstone, Colindale, Burnt Oak, Garden Suburb, Brunswick Park, Totteridge and Childs Hill.
Rivendell Care & Support are a fresh and innovative care agency.
We believe that our staff can achieve inspirational things with the right support and being paid fairly.
Reporting to the Registered/Branch Manager.
To work individually and part of a team, ensuring that service users are provided with a safe, caring and stable environment.
We want candidates who will ensure that the service we provide will support a service user in the community to meet all their personal, social and healthcare needs.
The role will involve ensuring a high standard of person centered care and support.
We want applicants who know that this is their vocation in life.
If you want to be part of a forward thinking team, we will offer you the chance to develop your own exceptional skills.
- NVQ2/Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience working with the elderly and adults with Learning Disabilities/Challenging Behaviors
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- To be person centered
- Good oral/written skills
- Demonstrate commitment to the values of the company
- To work within a flexible rota adapted to meet the needs of the service user
- To help service users to maintain good standards of hygiene and personal care by providing assistance as appropriate
- To work as part of a team to promote individual rights and independence whilst creating opportunities to develop daily living skills, colleagues and others
- To enable people we care for to access the community which may include holidays, outings and appointments
- To promote and adhere to good practice in Health & Safety within the service with regard to service users, visitors
- To promote person centered approaches to support by working effectively as part of key working team to meet the needs of the people we support
To apply, please email email@example.com or call 020 8434 7380